<VV> Fwd: Wiper refills

Guy Brandes vair140 at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 19:56:24 EST 2012

Hi All,

I work at a MB dealer and cut down a pair of inserts for my 65.  (with employee discount not too bad a price)

Regards,

Guy BRandes

inally found two sets at a local mom & pop parts store. I guess
iper blades are joining 13" tires and other parts that are hard to find.
==                                                         Ed Lindsay

eep a lookout at  the Overstock /  buyout  local stores..

 years ago I bought a few dozen  for 25 cents each...  out of the package..

TIP:   if they are plastic framed... you can snip longer refills  easily with
ykes..

 It "crimps" the end.. and to be safe put the metal clip at the outer end..

Matt Nall
harleston, Oregon
ttp://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
ttp://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages