<VV> 13 inch bias ply tire

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:28:28 EST 2012

While out checking some garage sales I came across an unused 13 inch bias
ply tire. With all the discussion on the availability of such things I had
to get it. Since I have a FC with 14's it will not work for me but I figure
someone would need it. It is a B F Goodrich Silvertown HT. The size is D
78-13. It is 4 ply polyester. It is a whitewall. The DOT # is BC14 LB2517.
The factory paint markings on the tread are still apparent although kinda
hard to read. From the condition of the bead ring it has never been
mounted. It also appears to have been stored indoors and shows no sign of
dry rot. I do not know how old it is and whether or not it is roadworthy.
It would probably make a good spare for a detail oriented owner. Let me
know if there is any interest. I have attached a couple of pictures below.
Harry Smith
1963 Rampside
Coral Springs, FL

--