<VV> FREE EM parts - plain stuff, cleaning out, nothing exotic

cgc cgc at ne.rr.com
Sun Mar 4 17:53:00 EST 2012

Spring cleaning time:

You pay shipping - I clean out - everyone wins
send an email with interest and I'll send a pic and quote shipping cost.

email off list to cgc -at- ne.rr.com

I believe these items came from a '63 except where specified.  All are
in used and serviceable condition

--EM Shroud / Sheetmetal - about one+ complete set - will send
individual pieces if needed
--EM shift tube - straight
--EM license plate frame - straight, needs a good polishing
--8 plate oil cooler
--3 plate oil cooler
--1964 tail light lens with screws
--EM Oil filter adapter assy (aluminum piece with filler tube, no idler)
--EM rear engine cover
--EM Throttle rod
--EM clutch rod with fork
--EM air vent covers (metal)

Hope someone can use this stuff - the rest goes to scrap in a couple weeks
Caroline Cloutier
Keene NH