<VV> Need a CaveStarter Nose

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sun Mar 4 22:57:46 EST 2012

Thanks for all the interest in the "extra stuff" that I
pulled off my latest '60 Corvair from the storage unit.
Once I've packed and shipped the sold items I think I'll
have enough coin left to get my Horizon Blue bomber back
on the road.

There were several VV'rs wanting the hi-torque starter. It
looks like it is going to my buddy Clark for his White
Knight turbo drag racer. I do need a 1960-only starter
nose for the replacement stock unit that I have. Does
anyone out there in VV Land have an extra '60 starter
nose? For those not familiar, the 1960 starter has the
solenoid mounted low as opposed to the later 1961 and up
design with the solenoid in a more upright position. A '60
starter will fit any other Corvair, but only a '60 part
will work on a '60.

Send me a PM if you happen to have one of these little
babies sitting around waiting for a Caveman to need one. I
am that Caveman! - Pete "I need a nose" K.