<VV> Corvan spotting on Speed channel

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 07:47:42 EST 2012

That is John Jackson's van. He owns Not Stock Photography and that van can
be seen at just about every major hot rod show in the country. It is not a
show car, but a work truck. He has drives the Corvan to the shows he works.

Here is his web site,  http://www.notstockphotography.com/  , and he is
worth friending on facebook because he posts a lot of fabulous pictures of
fabulous cars.

Marc Sheridan