<VV> any known flat 8 - Not Much Vair - Off Topic - Et Cetera

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 05:57:55 EST 2012

 Well, the LSx is still in production, into its 16th model year, so....

Flatties are still around due to nostalgia. OHV is better in every way. One reason the old SBC stuck around for so long!

As far as inline engines go, we have a 320 CID Hercules JXD in our searchlight, and that engine was in production for a LOOONG time. Doesn't make it better, it was chosen because it was quiet and relatively bulletproof. But it is HEAVY, uses a lot of fuel, etc.

John Roberts