<VV> Vintage Motorsport Annual

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Mar 6 15:35:55 EST 2012

Got my copy of Vintage Motorsport 2012 Annual. I always look through it to see if we got any ink.
Page 26, bottom shot of the 60 Piranha driven by Frank Zucchi at Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival hosted by the GRL or General Racing Ltd.
You can see the Corvair parts hanging out the back and bottom. Wish he could get to the Mitty.
Also on Pg. 102, left lower corner shot is of Eric Wood with two lovely Trans Am queens at the Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival hosted by the VSCDA. Eric is the brother of Curt Wood, Stinger owner and old time racer. He and Eric both were at the 2011 Mitty with us.

The Annual is a supplement with the Vintage Motorsport magazine. Not sure if it is available at the news stand or not.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com