<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 86, Issue 26

John Bailey jbailey at daytonwa.net
Wed Mar 7 22:09:50 EST 2012

Scotty:

I currently own a fixer upper '52 Willys Arero with the 161 Cu in F Head
six.  The cars were built in Toledo, OH from 1952-55, then in Sao Paulo,
Brazil from 1960 to 1972.  During Aero production in the US, The 4 cylinder
F head was available (export only) along with the 75 HP 161 L head 6
cylinder (valves all in block) as well as the 90 HP 161 Cu in F-Head 6
cylinder (half of the valves in the block, half in the head).  After Kaiser
acquired Willys, the 226 cu in Continental engine became available.

John B.
'61 700 4 dr PG