<VV> cut down motors

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 09:30:00 EST 2012

a short time ago i went thru the barn owned by a guy who did a lot of
corvair powered aircraft work. He must have been working on several different
versions of Corvair motors , Including 2 cylinder , and 4 cylinder motors.
There  were heads , blocks ,cams , and cranks laying around the shop (he has
since  passed away.)
I am not sure if these parts are still there , it is about 20 miles north
of me. There were also parts of aluminum Buick V8's, along with other
aircraft  related parts. I think there were other EAA guys working on cut down
Corvair  motors around here , not sure. This would be in the Fulton NY area.
 I was there for ham radio parts in that barn.
Regards, Tim Colson.