<VV> REGROUND CAMS

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:14:18 EST 2012

Tim, I have an Isky 270 reground cam in the 64 110 I currently have
1300 miles on. I took the top off at about 500 miles and looked at all
lobes and lifter faces and all had a nice broke in burnished look to
them as the original cam did. As long as the profile is cut properly on
the regrind the cam should work just fine. A 260 is just a step up from
the factory cam. A reground cam in place of a previous new cam will
require attention to push rod length, because the cam profile will be
smaller than original due to the grind. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone