<VV> Chrome trim around gas cap door opening

Clay 64 Corvair Monza Convertible corvertible64 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:13:06 EST 2012

Hello all,

New to Corvairs and new to this group.  So, please forgive me if this is a dumb question.

I have a '64 Monza Convertible.  There is no chrome trim below the gas cap door, and I think I'd like to have it there.  Could help prevent scraping the paint when I fuel up.

Question is:  Is the trim piece common to all early models, or is the '64 one unique in some way?  Just trying to find out if can broaden my search for this piece to other model years.

Thanks very much,
Clay
Reston, VA