<VV> rampside storage

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sat Mar 10 18:29:12 EST 2012

My neighbors have a couple of f*()&^*(&^ Peacocks, one day I looked outside and they were perched on the hood of my new Ram pickup (which is parked next to my Rampside). I knew a shotgun blast would probably scratch the paint on the truck so I went after them with a hose. It took several times of running them out of my yard but now they don't come around here any more. Nasty, dirty, noisy birds...
As for the Rampside, I wouldn't cover it with a blue tarp, those things trap moisture. if you could make some sort of a tent over it where the tarp (or plastic) doesn't touch the truck and lets air circulate would be best.

                                      Ed Lindsay
                                      West Florida Corvair Club