<VV> Chrome trim around gas cap door opening

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 18:36:04 EST 2012

Clay:

First off, no question is dumb if you don't know the answer.  That's  what
this group is for.
Secondly, most cars I have seen have this trim, but some do not.   Mostly
the (500's) base models do not.

For you the easiest way to obtain the trim is to pay a visit to the Corvair
 Ranch near Gettysburg, Pa.  Go north on US 15 into Pa.  Exit at Pa 116
and proceed east to Bonneauville.  Turn left onto Cedar Street.  Cedar  Street
will become Bon-Ox Road after leaving Bonneauville.  Proceed  about 3
miles, more or less. The Ranch will be on the right.  You  can't miss it.

Here is the URL for the Ranch:

_www.corvairranch.com_ (http://www.corvairranch.com)

Hope this is helpful.

Steve Sassi
Long Island Corvair

In a message dated 3/10/2012 6:13:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,