<VV> rampside storage

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 18:56:34 EST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry B. Stewart <harry.stewart at usa.net>

My Rampside has resided in my warm, dry garage for the last year.
Now my wife wants to put her new car in the garage because our peacocks
have taken to perching on her car.  My Question:  What is the best
way to moth ball my corvair outside?  I have a roll of very strong
plastic sheet 3 ft wide and 75ft long, I also have one of those blue tarps.

  I've built a "conastoga"  type framework from 1/2" PVC... then put the tarp in ti... cover all openings left with Netting to keep them out.
Park the RS  on crossbars to hold it down..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages