<VV> rampside storage

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:32:48 EST 2012

I stored my '69 Camaro under a tarp for a few years. It might have been better to leave the tarp off!
I used a gray tarp as the blue color tarps tend to upset the neighbors.

If I were to store a vehicle outside again I would invest in a "portable" garage. I've seen some that cost about $190 that
seem to last well and protect the vehicle from the weather without having the plastic against the body.
Make sure to anchor the garage well as they can take off in a good wind.

Ed