<VV> rampside outside storage

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 22:09:38 EST 2012

A form fitting car cover - one that breathes - would be the most effective
for maintaining the car from the elements. (I, too, have killed a paint job
with  a sealed cover). With a Rampside, you will have to supply either a
method of preventing water from getting into the bed, or a way for the  water
to exit. As far as the birds, perhaps they wouldn't want to land on the
fabric surface. I like the air horn suggestion - especially if you aim it at
the  neighbors who own the birds - oh, wait, that's YOU! <grin> Sorry, you
cannot complain!

- Seth

In a message dated 3/10/2012 2:26:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,