<VV> outside storage

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Mar 11 10:53:25 EDT 2012

I can verify that. I've been to the Hartzel compound and his garage.

My lovely wife made it abundantly clear early in the relationship that she
owned half the garage space and kept a close eye out for the slighest
fraction of encroachment on my part.
I was always testing the boundry of our two car garage with the accumulation
of parts and equipment. Not a problem now in our newer house as we have a
daily driver garage where she gets the spot closest to the door. The 67
Royal Plum vert occupys the rest. The BRD (Big Red Dodge) will not fit so it
lives outside. My shop is in the basement which is where the race car lives.
The Man Cvae if you will.
Rick Norris