<VV> [fastvair] Are you ready for the Mitty?

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 13:49:05 EDT 2012

All, I am about finished converting my CP autocross car to a road race
car (for one race) .
New fuel cell, new harness,, new HANS ready helmet,  extinguisher, cage

additions, and replacement  of the turbo engine with a NA 2.7 engine
(.030 over) . Runing now. Still need a rear tow hook.
     Took the new, but noisy turbo engine apart  yesterday, and
discovered
a very rough camshaft. Will install a new one next week.
   Of course I am forgetting something major, no doubt!

Oh I just remembered; I dug around in my pile of old autocross tires and
maybe found enough good ones for one race.
    Seems like old soft tires aged a few years should be hard enough for
a road race. Just so much that I can afford to do for one race.
Existing wheels will just have to do also.

Warren