<VV> off topic trailblazer for sale

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 11 21:31:06 EDT 2012

If any body is interested, let me know.  Located in in Nashville Tn

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maroon 75K Miles
Automatic Transmission
Push-Button 4 Wheel Drive
Sunroof
Tinted Windows all around.
Running Boards
Dual Airbags
Leather Seats/ Heated
Push Bumper
On Star
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
Tilt Steering Wheel
Cruise Control
Fog Lamps
Tow Hooks
AM/FM, Stereo, CD
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Driver Seat
Front Dual Climate A/C & Rear Air Conditioning
Heater
Rear Defrost
Heated Mirrors
Overhead & Sunglass Storage
Passenger Vanity Mirror
Dual Cigarette Lighter Adapters in front & one in Back Seat and One in Rear
Built-in Garage Door Opener & Memo Recorder (HomeLink Transmitter)
Roof Luggage Rack
Tire Jack & Tools
Trailblazer Manual
4.2L Straight 6 Cylinder Gasoline Fuel

Warranty:

Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty

For sale by:

Private seller

Body type:

SUV

I have to sell due to death in family. Firm on price of $8,100.00 I have title
in hand. If you need more information just ask.

	* Location: Nashville
 MIKE KOVACS