<VV> Turn Signal Harness Attachment

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 14:16:02 EDT 2012

The metal clip attaches to the car frame.  When I removed the dash of  a
late a few weeks ago I found it attached to one of two vertical struts (so
-called for lack of a better term).  I found this somewhat awkward but
reassembled it that way.

Steve Sassi
Long Island Corvair (LICA)

In a message dated 3/13/2012 10:59:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,