<VV> courtesy lamp question II

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 21:31:56 EDT 2012

Randy,

What everyone else said plus check the wire behind the door switch---many
have been twisted too much by POs turning the nut without holding the
contact  plunger to keep the wires from twisting into a ball or breaking back
inside  behind the switch.  If the switch doesn't ground the wire because the
wire  is broken you won't get the lights to work.

Bob

In a message dated 3/14/2012 9:03:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,