<VV> Corvair Specialties.com

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 21:33:03 EDT 2012

His name is Keith Wood, and in the winter he operates out of Yuma, AZ; in
the summer, from British Columbia.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 3/15/2012 5:55:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
shortle556 at earthlink.net writes:

Who is  this? I mean what is HIS name (or hers)? Greg Peterson is in Long
Beach/South  Bay area.
(This is a northern Arizona area code).
Timothy Shortle in  Durango Colorado 81301