<VV> Fw: Stuff I'm bringing to the Workshop

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 21 15:04:07 EDT 2012

In case you want to reserve it, here's some items I will be selling at the Workshop:

 Four wheels and tires. Sonar tires, 185-70R13 blackwall, mounted on stock 13" Corvair rims brush painted gray. Almost new, used for shop and several miles of street driving. Also will include two more stock rims, no tires.
$ 250.

Adjustable Tow bar, brand new condition. Used less than 5 miles back when I had my V8 Vair and moved from one neighborhood to another to our new house. Requires bumper removal or you make some brackets for the bumper.
$75. (I see these for just under $100 )

SOLD!  Seth's HEI type billit aluminum distributor, Corvair gear bonded on, extra cap, Extension lead. Both caps are black standard like a stock Corvair. It's a nice piece but, too big for my purpose. Never ran it.
$300. (Seth's price $400 and no extra cap)

Puke tanks, similar to what I use on my race car for crankcase vents. Blue plastic, AN 8 male inlet, removable breather top with drain valve on bottom. One quart cap. Includes mounting bolts.
$35. Summit price is $55 each.

Also will have assorted engine tin, brackets and covers all bead blasted and painted low gloss black. My usual quality.