<VV> Oil pressure regulator spring, my take

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 22:47:18 EDT 2012

It would seem all this hub bub is much ado about nothing.  If the light doesn't come on, and the car runs fine otherwise, don't worry about it.  Why?

Weren't all the old timey cars lubed with "splash" lubrication?  My first car, a '41 Chevy was.  And while in the Navy,  I drove it all over the U.S. with zero problems.  I think it ran at 15 psi most of the time on the gauge. (The gauge read 0 to 30 psi)

Randy(Cap'n)Hook

'63 ragtop 84/pg

'65 monza 4dr. 110/pg