<VV> Replacing Oil Pressure Regulator Spring

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 24 22:08:42 EDT 2012

Tom, That is an interesting story. To me it makes more sense. You did not rebuild this engine. You did a hodge podge collection of stuff, some new and some used. Regardless, you are losing your oil pressure for some reason. I am glad you were successful in (rebuilding?) your powerglide.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Currently in Denver with my wife driving our '62 Monza Wagon with a rebuilt engine