<VV> 1964 generator pulley

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sun Mar 25 14:50:01 EDT 2012

Heaven forbid!  Do NOT cut notches in the '64 pulley. Not only does it look like crap but it makes the pulley out of balance.

Either put up with doing it the right way (remove the pulley first, then remove the generator bolts) or install a '60-6'3 pulley. Leave those precious '64 pulleys unmolested!

Bill Hubbell