<VV> Reminder- Classic Corvairs of River City (Sacramento) Spring Fling - Cash In, April 27-28, 2012

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Mon Mar 26 12:51:19 EDT 2012

About only a month left until we meet at Sacramento for another
mini-convention.   If you have not yet sent in your registration, we
recommend you do so very soon.   Also, all t-shirts need to be
pre-ordered, so get your registration in and don't miss out.   We are
looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it in late April.

Once again, Classic Corvairs of River City (Sacramento) will be hosting
another Spring Fling, this time called Spring Fling -- Cash In.This is
because some of the car show awards will consist of CASH!Up to $100 for
best of show and also cash for first place in each car class.There will
be the usual Friday evening dinner and Saturday banquet, plus a tour of
the California Auto Museum on Sunday morning.The event will take place
just outside Sacramento, at Carmichael Park, like our last Spring Fling,
this time on the last weekend of April, 27-29, 2012.There will be parts
swapping and raffle prizes. These are always well attended and everyone
has a great time.See the attached registration form, if attachments are
allowed, or send for an e-mailed copy from _larry at forman.net
<mailto:larry at forman.net>_.Free parking for RVs and Ultravans.We will
look forward to seeing everyone there. Larry Forman- cell phone:
916-216-9801