<VV> 66 monza convertible

tim hawk hawknest6 at msn.com
Mon Mar 26 22:49:58 EDT 2012

I have a 1966 Corvair monza convertible I'm debating whether to sell off whole or by the piece. Vin is 105676W125205.  It has the 110hp w/powerglide. Interior was reupholstered roughly 5+ years ago & still looks good. It needs front floors( I have new replacements), lower fenders & lower doors are rusted thru, the flywheel is missing a few teeth (hence it eats starters & won't start), conv. top is manual & complete (no leaks....... yet), all glass is good except the rear softtop plastic is almost brown. Car is in Decatur, Il. Any & all replies are appreciated!!
Thanks in advance, Tim Hawk