<VV> 66 monza convertible

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 15:42:08 EDT 2012

I have a 1966 Corvair monza convertible I'm debating whether to sell off whole
or by the piece. Vin is 105676W125205.  It has the 110hp w/powerglide. Interior
was reupholstered roughly 5+ years ago & still looks good. It needs front
floors( I have new replacements), lower fenders & lower doors are rusted thru,
the flywheel is missing a few teeth (hence it eats starters & won't start),
conv. top is manual & complete (no leaks....... yet), all glass is good except
the rear softtop plastic is almost brown. Car is in Decatur, Il. Any & all
replies are appreciated!!
Thanks in advance, Tim Hawk

After seeing the pics... and you being back east...  I'd try to get it running / diveable and try to sell the wholecar...

 You may do better parting it out.. but you must deduct for labor hours!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages