<VV> Powerglide Rebuild

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 18:00:35 EDT 2012

Thanks Tom. Those were my thoughts as there really isnt evidence of leakage in that area. The typical easy to change seal areas are built up from leaking with dirt/grease crud and I will change all those. Plan to do the PG rebuild tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.
Pete Inman
65 110 4 speed, soon to be PG Monza
61 4 speed Rampside