<VV> what is it?

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Mar 29 14:15:41 EDT 2012

Bruce, the threaded tube is part of the stock FC throttle linkage, which
your Rampside may have lacked if it was an early-production '61.

The rest of it appears to be a homemade return spring setup.  Not stock.

Now, as to what to do with it:  If your old engine has the correct
original throttle linkage and cross shaft, just move it to the
replacement engine and use it.

--Bob