<VV> Lifespan of standard ignition points, Delta Mark X CD ignition

eamsquared at comcast.net eamsquared at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 08:24:28 EDT 2012

All,

I installed a Delta Mark X CD ignition back in the mid 70's and haven't had to change my plugs or points since. I put about 17,000 miles on the car since installing the CD system. The system works great and I have had no problems with it. Unfortunately I discarded the instruction manual for the CD ignition system.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a copy of the installation and operating manual for this system?

Erich Meyer, Bayshore Corvair

Original Owner, '66 Monza 110 PG