<VV> VV Housekeeping - Digest Replies

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Mar 30 12:09:40 EDT 2012

We've had a rash of people replying to the VV digest without changing the
subject line.  Any post with "VirtualVairs Digest," is held for the
moderators.  If the message contains the whole digest, I will reject it with
a note to snip the digest, change the subject line and resend.

If the message only has "VirtualVairs Digest," in the subject line and the
digest has been snipped, I'll usually approve it, even though our policy is
to reject it.  Some other moderators, will probably reject them.

Please make sure your message goes through.  Change the subject line to
match the message you're replying to and snip the rest of digest.

Dennis Pleau

CORSA Virtualvairs Chairman