<VV> opinions on fair price please =)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 16:45:00 EDT 2012

"Fair price is defined as a price that neither buyer nor seller feel they got enough".
This is the type of car that not too many buyers are looking for (Corvair, 48 years old, not together, parts missing/scattered/probably broken,etc., hasn't run in 20+ years, and on and on). If I had more interest (I don't) or more time (I don't) or more money (I don't) this car would be worth NOT MUCH based on all these things. And as Bob pointed out (good eye Bob) it does not even have the cutout for the turbo exhaust pipe. Also, how far do you have to go to get this "peach"?
If over 100 miles and car is not an original Spyder and you want it, no more than $800.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301