<VV> Valve seats

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:14:14 EDT 2012

I concur with Lon, if there is no pushed metal at the seat to head
interface in the ports or combustion chamber, REGARDLESS of history or
no history, they are OK to use as long as they have not been ground too
many times! I've done thousands of seats in automotive and aircraft,
and seats that begin to come loose at temp will move and push the
softer aluminum. if unsure, take some pics and send them. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone