<VV> valve seats II

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 4 18:05:05 EDT 2012

Tim,

First - I missed most of the conversation because of a crashed desktop
computer.  I'm operating infrequently from a netbook at the moment.  So, if
someone has already mentioned what follows please accept my apology for
duplication.

What about the up and down hills that I'm sure you encounter in your neck of the
woods.  Could you have been pushing on the up-hills and coasting on the down
hills?  Seems to me that something like that would put the engine through
several heat - cool cycles in fairly rapid succession.  A possible dropped valve
seat looking to happen?
 Later, JR