<VV> F/S 66 Sport Sedan ---- posting for a friend

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri May 4 21:29:04 EDT 2012

It is time to let her go...I am selling my 66 Sport Sedan. 110/PG Ermine White with bright blue interior. Everything done...new brakes, tires, master cylinder etc. Won 1st place at Clarks Corvair show in 2010. Some minor bubbling in the lower right quarter panel. I will include a new front passenger seat cover and a Clarks car cover ($200.00 value). Asking $4800.00 or best offer. I can send pictures upon request or message me if you have addtional questions. I want my car to go to a good home and if you plan on modding it and tricking it out please do not email me....this car is bone stock original and should stay that way.

Jedd H
jedd.hal  AT  roadrunner.com

F/S 66 Sport Sedan.....Western Mass.  LOCATION!!