<VV> advice and parts needed

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue May 8 00:19:28 EDT 2012

Thanks all for the advice on the wheel bearing problem.  Using the axles
from the 63 will be an inconvenience because the car is actually still
being used (until I have my 62 body ready to receive it's interior, engine,
etc.) so but I can make it work.

The plan is to steal the axles from my 62, put those in Ben's (assuming
they are good, haven't checked them but did drive the car a mile or two and
they sounded fine) and then when that body is ready swap the 63's onto it
along with tons of other stuff.

The 63 is very rusty underneath and I'm tired of dealing with it so I'm
using a good mostly rust free 62 coupe shell to rebody it.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III