<VV> WANTED: Engine Oil Slinger

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue May 8 23:26:02 EDT 2012

Just for information, as in things to check on unknown engines people
have fooled around in, if you install an even number rod in an odd
numbered cylinder, the numbers should NOT be visible. Same for odd
number rods in even cylinders. So if they counted from the wrong end,
possibly all rods with numbers not visible could be correct...

Frank DuVal