<VV> 1963-64 NOS Rear wheel bearings. ADV.

larry larry at schuberts.com
Thu May 10 18:19:01 EDT 2012

Seth, not sure where you got your prices.  Clarks catalog, 167, p/n C6684PM,
Price is $153 each.  I purchased these last year and assembled installed
them my self.  They are repros.....if the OEMs have grease in them I would
disassembly and put in new synthetic grease.  The quantity of grease is
critical.  Too much and it will by pass the seal.  I know from experience.
I used the grease Clarks sent and it was too much.

Larry Schubert