<VV> Windshield Dilemma (Chrome Strips)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Fri May 11 12:01:56 EDT 2012

Hi Randy,

It sounds like you will probably use your existing Monza gasket if you
can't find the 500 gasket in a swap.  Please excuse me for stating what you
may already know but please do not just rip the chrome strips out which would
bend them up.  The strips are valuable to someone who likes the Monza
look.  They aren't making those strips any more .... to my knowledge.

Doc

In a message dated 5/10/2012 10:00:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  2