<VV> Engine Bay Temps WAS valve seats

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Fri May 11 15:01:52 EDT 2012

Ken,

If I understand your point, I don't think this technology would be good for
 what we want.  It would measure the highest temp at any one point but it
wouldn't tell us if those temps (at the bay inlet and the fan inlet)
occurred at  the same time.  Further, it wouldn't tell us under what conditions the
high  temp occurred.

Doc

1960 Corvette, 1961 Rampside, 1962 Rampside, 1964 Spyder coupe, 1965
Greenbrier, 1966 Canadian Corsa turbo coupe, 1967 Nova SS, 1968 Camaro  ragtop

In a message dated 5/11/2012 6:42:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  7