<VV> 1960 Trunk Lid FS

Wade Lanning wblanning at comcast.net
Sat May 12 10:49:44 EDT 2012

I have a trunk lid for a 1960 for sale (1960 doesn't have the ridge down the center).  No dents or rust on the outer top panel, but t here is some rust underneath at the joint where the outer panel laps around the inner panel.  R e-painted sometime in the past & the paint is flaking off.  T he holes for the trim on the leading edge have been filled with bondo.  I will bring it to the VA Vair Fair May 18-20 only if there is an interested buyer. Pictures can be emailed.  Price $50.  Wade Lanning