<VV> no electrics

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun May 13 22:10:10 EDT 2012

Not an early owner, hey! That #10 red wire through the engine harness is
famous for poor connections.

Or Chrysler, or .....

Seen many bad terminals on multicavity connectors on many makes of cars
over the years. But now that you mention it, not on a late model Corvair
that I remember. But with a memory this short....

Frank DuVal