<VV> CHT Re: valve seats and "Ping"

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon May 14 17:16:42 EDT 2012

John,
     Of course gauges don't FIX  any problem.  But they do alert you to the
developing problem that  will shut down your engine if you don't take
measures to prevent it.   Without CHT gauges I never would have made it home on 3
cylinders one time, or  with NO functioning fan another time.
     Wonder why Tom Keosababian used water  injection at Bonneville instead
of just using "better cooling".  Maybe  he just couldn't find a better FAN
or an INTERCOOLER good enough to do the  job.
     Frank Burkhard
     Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 5/13/2012 9:02:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,