<VV> post size

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon May 14 22:30:32 EDT 2012

John,
Some of my moderators are revolting against you.  Your posts are probably
50% of the posts held for the moderators because they are over size.  Can
you please send in plain text and snip most of the previous replies so one
of the moderators don't have to deal with your posts?
I'm ready to tell the moderators, if I comes from you and held for its size
just send it to the bit bucket before even looking at it.  You are
1/0.000826 of the VV members, yet 1/0.5 of the people held for the
moderators for your oversized posts.

We are an un moderated list as long as you belong and follow the rules.
Please follow them!

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Virtual Vairs Chairman
__