<VV> Corvair LEDs

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Mon May 14 23:21:18 EDT 2012

        About two years ago I bought a LED taillight kit from Larry Bush
of Classic LEDs for my `66 Corsa Convertible.  He makes
LED kits for a wide range of cars and has some for Corvairs but doesn`t
advertise them on his website.  I have been very pleased
with the kit I bought.
All red sections light up for brake and turn and the backup lights work
also. They come as complete boards that fit behind
the stock lens and are very bright.  He has four different set-ups, if
interested contact him at (541) 463-7623  or  (541) 554-4751
for more information.

John Howell