<VV> [FC] Building The Ultimate Rampside Engine Useing a 1964 Fc block

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed May 16 16:48:21 EDT 2012

With the larger tires on the FCs 3.55 are about the same as 3.27s on a car,
and 3.27s are about the same as 3.08s on a car.  I'd stick with the 3.55
when combined with a PG on an FC.  3.27s and PG on an FC would be an
absolute dog around town I suspect, no matter how much torque your engine
makes.

Regards,
Joel