<VV> Torque converter

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed May 16 23:04:19 EDT 2012

Hi Peter, I never have. The pump immediately will be pumping lots of fluid rather quickly (under lots of pressure mind you). But also I have never had a new TC. I am sure it could not hurt though just might be messy. What does Clarks suggest? I hope to see you in Sturbridge or Detroit again this year.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Headed to Salida Colorado Friday for our tri state meet