<VV> Torque converter

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Thu May 17 11:46:43 EDT 2012

Bob,

I believe those were generic bulletins for all Chevrolets--and not sent to owners or included in subsequent manuals.  If they were specific to Corvairs I'd appreciate seeing a facsimile.  I've dropped the pans on mine and changed the fluid and cleaned screens at about 50K in the past with one transmission going to almost 200K before the engine failed and I stopped using it.

How often do you change your fluid?

Bob